Email Marketing could be your very best ROI marketing channel. According to the Direct Marketing Association, Email Marketing generates a 4,300%, or $44 return for every dollar spent. An effective email marketing strategy is one of the best ways to stay in front hard-earned leads. Let us help you create an Email Marketing program that drives home conversions.
Add Sign-Up Forms on Website & Social Pages
Subscriber email addresses are gold! Make it easy for web visitors to sign-up. People will come and go from your list, so never stop adding new emails. Offer Sign-Up Incentives: Offer a discount, valuable white paper or a gift to encourage sign-ups.
Auto Respond Automated Email Campaigns
Develop automated campaigns for new visitors to introduce new customers to your company. The auto-responder should be sent out one day, five days, and ten days after the person registers. Each email should include additional content or bonus material to reward the reader for opting in. Once you set up the campaign, it is on auto-pilot.
Best Practice for Email Marketing
Develop best practices for email marketing that engage and encourage good open rates.
- Strong Headlines: Grab their attention with a sense of urgency. Offer a give-a-way, a discount or compelling proposition. Limit the heading to no more than 50 characters.
- Incentives can increase open rates by as much as 50%. “Free shipping when you spend $25 or more” and “Receive a free iPod with demo” are examples of good, incentive-focused subject lines.
- Research best times to send emails:
- Exclusive Content: Create emails with content or promotions that are unique to your email list. Subscribers will realize the value and stay subscribed. Often, customers will encourage their friends to sign-up and get in on the action.
- Create a balance of Informational & Selling Emails: Developing a right balance will keep your subscribers engaged. If you only deliver selling messages, people will opt out, and if you only provide free content, you will confuse them when they receive a selling message.
- Only send to opt-in subscribers: It is a crime to send to mailing lists that have not subscribed.
- Don’t clutter your email: Stick to a single message. Keep your message above the fold. Stick to 2 typefaces.
- Keep Your Email on the Screen: The ideal size for emails are 500 -650 pixels wide. You don’t want your subscribers to scroll horizontally to read your messaging.
- Logo Upper Left Side of Email: Studies show that is where viewers look for a logo.
- Link Email to Matching Landing Page: Ideally, your landing page should match the headline, copy, and content. You can do A/B testing with minor tweaks to discover what pages deliver the best outcome.
- Preview: Always preview your email before sending. Make sure all links work. Ask associates to tell you what is the messaging to ensure your email blast is spot on.
"I have had the privilege and fortune of working with Gloria Esposito for over 2 years in several different capacities, throughout which her talent and passion have immeasurably helped build our internet presence. Before she started with us, our social media presence was minimal. Under her guidance, this has become an integral part of our marketing strategy and now is extremely successful. The work she has done on our website has made it much more current and attractive, doubling traffic and awareness in just a few months.
"Every time I meet with Gloria Esposito, we develop great solutions to help drive revenue for my business. When I hired Gloria, she quickly brought thousands of rugs online and trained my staff to add photos, new products, and instruction to handle day to day chats. Gloria developed Google and Bing Ads campaigns that have proven to be a steady source of leads for online and warehouse sales. Above all, I trust her explicitly, I've hired many firms over the years who charged me exorbitant fees and never delivered. Gloria's fees are incredibly fair, and I know she has my back.."
"I’ve worked with Gloria Esposito for several years, and she is not only a brilliant marketer who is masterful at driving business, but also tireless in the way she constantly measures and adjusts strategies to maximize results. Gloria will do anything to assist her clients in achieving their goals. She builds smart, sophisticated and beautiful websites that tell the stories of the brands she works with, which foster consumer interaction, engagement and brand loyalty. Every smart visionary preparing to introduce a new product or service, or looking to pivot their company to adjust to market trends should contact this fun, smart entrepreneurial thinker."
- FACEBOOK ADS
- EMAIL MARKETING
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- WORDPRESS + SHOPIFY WEBSITES
- GOOGLE + BING ADS