Email Marketing could be your very best ROI marketing channel. According to the Direct Marketing Association, Email Marketing generates a 4,300%, or $44 return for every dollar spent. An effective email marketing strategy is one of the best ways to stay in front hard-earned leads. Let us help you create an Email Marketing program that drives home conversions.
Add Sign-Up Forms on Website & Social Pages
Subscriber email addresses are gold! Make it easy for web visitors to sign-up. People will come and go from your list, so never stop adding new emails. Offer Sign-Up Incentives: Offer a discount, valuable white paper or a gift to encourage sign-ups.
Auto Respond Automated Email Campaigns
Develop automated campaigns for new visitors to introduce new customers to your company. The auto-responder should be sent out one day, five days, and ten days after the person registers. Each email should include additional content or bonus material to reward the reader for opting in. Once you set up the campaign, it is on auto-pilot.
Best Practice for Email Marketing
Develop best practices for email marketing that engage and encourage good open rates.
- Strong Headlines: Grab their attention with a sense of urgency. Offer a give-a-way, a discount or compelling proposition. Limit the heading to no more than 50 characters.
- Incentives can increase open rates by as much as 50%. “Free shipping when you spend $25 or more” and “Receive a free iPod with demo” are examples of good, incentive-focused subject lines.
- Research best times to send emails:
- Exclusive Content: Create emails with content or promotions that are unique to your email list. Subscribers will realize the value and stay subscribed. Often, customers will encourage their friends to sign-up and get in on the action.
- Create a balance of Informational & Selling Emails: Developing a right balance will keep your subscribers engaged. If you only deliver selling messages, people will opt out, and if you only provide free content, you will confuse them when they receive a selling message.
- Only send to opt-in subscribers: It is a crime to send to mailing lists that have not subscribed.
- Don’t clutter your email: Stick to a single message. Keep your message above the fold. Stick to 2 typefaces.
- Keep Your Email on the Screen: The ideal size for emails are 500 -650 pixels wide. You don’t want your subscribers to scroll horizontally to read your messaging.
- Logo Upper Left Side of Email: Studies show that is where viewers look for a logo.
- Link Email to Matching Landing Page: Ideally, your landing page should match the headline, copy, and content. You can do A/B testing with minor tweaks to discover what pages deliver the best outcome.
- Preview: Always preview your email before sending. Make sure all links work. Ask associates to tell you what is the messaging to ensure your email blast is spot on.
Email Marketing - $50 PER HOUR
Developing an Email strategy and calendar is essential for consistent messaging. Graphic design and clear marketing messages with catchy headlines will result in high open rates and customer engagement. We will create a mix of content and sell messages. Automated emails will engage clients opting in for newsletter signup.