Google Remarketing keeps you in front of customers who have visited your website. Traditionally, we’ve been told you need at least five touchpoints for customers to know your product or service before they are willing to make a purchase. By adding a remarketing tag to your website, you can follow your visitors and display banner and text ads to keep you top of mind. Remarketing Lists for Search Ads, RLSA, deliver superior results for the search text network.
- Follow your customers when they’re most likely to buy: Remarketing allows your ads to appear on the desktop and mobile online sites and blogs. Running steady remarketing campaigns allows your brand to stay top of mind. RLSA ads with strategic bidding and keywords will bring your ads front and center when past visitors are ready to buy with subsequent search queries.
- Remarketing Lists: Customize your remarketing lists to achieve specific advertising goals. Lists targeting the Google Display Network must have a minimum of 100 active visitors or users within the last 30 days and lists targeting Google search must have a minimum of 1,000 active visitors or users.
- Google Display Network: 2 million plus websites comprise the Google Display Network and apps where your remarketing ads can appear.
- Google Ad Creation: We can produce custom ads, or Google provides easy ad creation with their Ad Gallery. With dynamic remarketing campaigns you can create dynamic ads to display products your customers have viewed. We can produce custom banners for campaigns with specific image requirements.
- Standard remarketing: Show text and banner ads to your website visitors as they browse Display Network sites and use Display Network apps.
- Dynamic remarketing: Display ads that include products or services that people viewed on your website.
- Remarketing for mobile apps: Remarket to individuals who visited your mobile app or mobile website as they use other mobile apps or browse other mobile sites.
- Remarketing lists for search ads: Show search ads to your past visitors as they do follow-up search queries for your products.
- Video remarketing: Show ads to people who have interacted with your videos or YouTube channel as they use YouTube and browse Display Network videos, websites, and apps.
- Email-list remarketing: With Customer Match, upload a list of email addresses that your customers have given you and retarget onGoogle Search, YouTube, or Gmail.
GOOGLE ADS | BING ADS - $500 BASE FEE
Google Ads and Bing Ads are the best choices for many businesses. When a potential customer begins their search online, you should be there. If you're not on page one of a search, your chances to be included in the customer's selection process will need to rely on word-of-mouth or repeat customers. Most businesses need new clients to grow. I will build intelligent campaigns that will drive results.
CAMPAIGN | AD GROUPS | KEYWORDS
$500 fee to set-up for a maximum of 5 campaigns with ad groups and keywords for Google Ads. This will include keyword research. For the first month, I will refine the keywords and campaigns.
$200.00 fee to set-up matching Bing Ads campaigns with ad groups and keywords.
It is recommended that your website have landing pages for each ad group with correlating URL, content, title and meta tags. $50.00 per hour for landing page development.
Ongoing monthly maintenance is 100.00 per hour.
LANDING PAGE DEVELOPMENT
The best practice for cost-effective Google and Bing Ads campaigns is correlating a good landing page with all ad groups. The landing page should have a relevant URL, title and meta description, and relevant content. Website landing page development will be billed at $50.00 per hour.
It is always recommended to set-up Google Analytics to understand your website analytics. If you are investing money with Google and Bing Ads you must have Google Analytics to watch the effectiveness of your campaigns. Analytics is key to making intelligent decisions to maximize your advertising campaign. $50.00 per hour for Google Analytics set-up.