Every picture tells a story, and Instagram is a social channel you cannot ignore. Instagram boasts over 500M community members. Instagram is an advertising platform incorporating creative imagery to build a steady stream of engaged users. Facebook owns Instagram, and you can easily create ad campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager. Like Facebook, today’s mobile users are checking their Instagram feed and Instagram offers enhanced ad formats to share your brand’s story. Instagram is driving sales and current marketplace demands your attention to share your story. Our creative team will compose winning shots and build your Instagram followers.
Instagram Tips – Top Ten Ideas
- Create High-Quality Content – You’ve heard the phrase “Content is King” for a good reason. Instagram is a visual social media channel. It is essential that you create engaging images, comments, and relevant hashtags. Creating strong content that engages your community is key to growing followers. Engaging content is discovered on Instagram’s Explore (search) and your follower’s News tab. Top explore results are determined by Instagram’s algorithms that reward engaging content. Moving to the top of Explore searches will help your organic growth on Instagram.
- Promote Your Instagram Account – Grow your organic followers with simple business marketing strategies. Promote your Instagram account with signs at your retail locations, all social media accounts, emails, direct mail, website, print media, etc.
- Quality Followers – Organically grow your Instagram followers. Avoid buying likes; they will not be engaged with your content.
- Be Authentic – Create content that represents your brand. Show your personality. Engaged Instagram followers are like-minded, and a natural conversation will take place. Developing relationships is fun and good for business.
- Instagram Content Strategy – Determine your Instagram look and brand strategy. Don’t forget this is a visual platform, and all posts are viewed in their entirety on your Instagram page.
- Hashtags – Don’t overuse, but don’t underuse Hashtags. Five to Seven Hashtags seem to be the magic number.
- Build New Relationships – Explore topics and engage with Instagrammers. Develop a steady relationship to develop new followers
- Create a Unique Bio – Take the time to create an authentic, engaging Bio.
- Respond to Followers – You need to give to get. Social media is a two-way conversation. Like your follower’s posts and respond to comments as quick as possible. Build relationships with your followers.
- Create a Calendar – Layout out a media plan on a calendar to provide an overall guide, however, be spontaneous as great content presents itself. Be in the moment to stay authentic.
Instagram for Business – Building Your Brand
- Instagram has 600 million active Instagram users worldwide
- Instagram is the fastest growing social app
- Instagram is second to Facebook, the number one social app
- Facebook and Instagram account for 1 out of 5 minutes on mobile in the US
- The average Instagram user spends 21 minutes per day on Instagram
- 60% of Instagram users report they learn about products or services on Instagram
- 75% of users take action after being inspired by an Instagram post
- In 2016 Instagram found a 40% increase in time spent watching videos with a higher brand lift
- Instagram advertising averages a 2.8% higher Ad Recall Lift above advertising norms
- Instagram followers come to Instagram with an open mind. They seek visual inspiration, and images are a universal language. 600 million worldwide users open up your brand. Instagram is a place for diverse creativity. Instagram is a place to discover new places, new people, and new trends.
Advertising on Instagram
There are three different formats you can use on Instagram
- Photo Ads
- Video Ads including slideshows up to 60 seconds
- Carousel ads, according to Instagram drive a 2.5 increase in Ad Lift than static ads
Instagram provides highly targeted options for ad placement.
Instagram advertising offers advertisers the ability to target real people who are interested in their products. You can drill down to find the most relevant audience. With visual storytelling, you can share your brand’s story through sequenced messaging. Remarketing is also available.
Content is King and rising above the fray on Instagram you need compelling, thoughtful, deliberate content. You want to say something with your images that will make people think and then act. Your images should reflect your brand’s identity.
*Information acquired from Facebook Blueprint.
How to Write an Instagram Bio
- Use a Headshot – Always use your own picture for your profile picture, unless you are a major brand. People want to connect with people on Instagram, be authentic.
- Two Floor Elevator Pitch – Think of a few words that describe your brand. Keep it strong and short. You don’t have a lot of space to ramble on and who wants to hear it anyway?
- Show off Your Personality Why should someone like you? What’s your schtick? Express yourself.
- Add Emojis – Add a little spunk and eye appeal.
- Email Address & Website Link – Gotta have it!
Mention to Tag – Add tag requests if you want to repost user generated contented
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM POSTS + ADVERTISING STARTING $500 A MONTH
Social media is where every business needs a strong presence. Social media keeps your business messaging front and center. It’s all about engagement and sharing relevant content that resonates with your customers. Content is king. Create an engaging mix of authentic posts and you are on target to win fans and drive revenue.
Consistency is key to Social Media. Many small businesses do not have the staff or inclination to create the content and to remain consistent with daily posts. Every business needs an online presence. Facebook and Instagram are must-have additions to your digital marketing strategy.
INCLUDED WITH MONTHLY RETAINER
- All content and custom photography created for your brand
- Hashtag research and relevant hashtags applied to all posts
- Ongoing engagement with social media community
ADVERTISING BUSINESS MANAGER + BOOSTED POSTS INCLUDED WITH MONTHLY RETAINER
- Boosted posts will not incur additional fees if the client is on a monthly retainer. For detailed demographic targeting, I prefer to work in Facebook’s Business Manager.
- If a client is not on a monthly retainer there is a $500.00 fee to set up your account and a monthly fee of $200.00.