SEO – Search Engine Optimization
SEO, Search Engine Optimization, is how you organically get to the top of the search results when your prospective buyer searches for your product or service on Google or Bing.We all want to have a #1 SERP (Search Engine Results Page) on Google or the Bing networks. Achieving that takes strategy and authoritative content. Gone are the days of keyword stuffing, and the competition is stiff to rank, especially for new sites. Organic rankings are the holy grail of digital marketing, and your investment will pay off if you keep a consistent strategy to build quality content and links. A solid SEO plan drives our digital marketing strategy.
SEO Essential Package - $1000.00
Organic rankings are the ultimate win in Digital Marketing. How do you get there? Content, content, content and more content! Yes, you need to have great title tags, meta descriptions, image tags and URL structure, but unless you are in a non-competitive industry, you cannot ignore content. Search engine algorithms are very smart; it is no longer about keyword stuffing. You need to create authoritative content.
Included Features - No Additional Fee
SEO MUST HAVE PACKAGE – $500.00
- Keyword Questionaire and Two-hour consult and staff training
- Keyword Research
- Competitor Keyword Research
- Google Analytics & Google Webmaster Set-up
- Google My Places
- XML sitemap
- Title Tags, Meta Descriptions & Image Tags for ten pages
- Image Title and alt tag naming
SEO Additional Fees - Ala Cart Options
- Content Development – .20 per word $60.00 (300-word article) Current Google SEO standards recommend 1200 word authoritative content articles + 50.00 per hour research fee (charged by quarter hour)
- Images Supplied for Content by Client, or DMG will select stock images for purchase
- Photography 100.00 per hour (charged by quarter hour)
- Custom graphic banners - $75.00 each
610 804 5503
Get In Touch
If you're looking for someone to join your team and develop your digital space, you've found your gal. Short & long term engagements & partnerships. Call or email.