WordPress Design and Development
You’ve heard you need WordPress design and development for your company’s web presence. You may be a doctor, a lawyer or you may run a small business, but there is no question, you need a website. Wordpress websites represent over 24% of online sites. Why is WordPress the buzz and is it great? You can spot a beautiful WordPress website, and when you scroll through a WordPress site, you feel a smoothness and elegance to the web design.
Let’s take a look at why you should decide on WordPress Design and Development.
- Get Live Fast – WordPress themes allow for the quick application for beautiful websites. You should be up and running in no time.
- Unlimited Design and Function – The design and functional capabilities of WordPress are limitless. Your imagination is your only limit with WordPress. There are a plethora of plugins that extend functionality and programmers can custom code to achieve desired results.
- No Hassle to Add Content – Adding content is a breeze, and you are not bound by a web developer to add content. If you’ve worked with Word, you will feel comfortable in WordPress. You can easily add images and text, and with a quick click, your content is live on the web. Quickly add alt and title tags to your images for SEO & best web practices.
- Many Contributors – Within every organization, you may need various people to keep your website up-to-date with content. Wordpress allows you to have administrators with full access, editors and contributors can have limited roles, and subscribers can have profiles they can manage. You can open your WordPress site up to comments for engaging community interactions.
- Full Standards Compliance Wordpress code works with today’s browsers and you have the comfort that your content will be in full compliance in the future.
- Thousands of Stunning WordPress Themes WordPress is loaded with two themes; you can start there or choose from thousands of beautiful themes designed to showcase your business magnificently on the web.
- Plugins Enhance your site with Search Engine Optimization, forms, calendars, social networks, image sizing, spam protectors and more.
- User Comments Get connected with your community and enable commenting on your posts, pages, and products. Wordpress’ commenting tools allow you to manage your on-site discussions.
- Search Engine Optimation – Out of the box WordPress is known for great SEO. Enhance your SEO with world-class plugins.
- Multilingual – It’s so easy to create over 70 multilingual sites with WordPress
Get started today. Contact Digital Marketing Gal for a quick turn-around beautiful and affordable WordPress site. Digital Marketing Gal specializes in WordPress Design and Development.
WORDPRESS WEBSITE - $1500 +
Beautiful custom designed 5-page mobile responsive WordPress site. This price valid if the client provides written content, all images, logo, color, and typeface selections. Default font and color choices available for no additional fee. We will work with a designed template. Modifications to the template will be billed at 50.00 per hour.
ALA CARTE OPTIONS
- Logo Design -
- Videos and Photography
- Custom Programming - $50.00 per hour.
- Additional Pages - $50.00 per hour
Integration of Woo-Commerce to WordPress site - $500.00
We recommend Woo-Commerce for online shops that carry limited products (20.) We recommend Shopify for e-commerce centric businesses.
Additional Ala-Carte Fees
- E-Commerce Photography Set-up - $600.00
- 10 hours of training and setup for product photography
- This fee does not include photography equipment
- Ongoing product photography $70.00 per hour (charged by the quarter hour)
- Ongoing product descriptions - $70.00 per hour (charged by the quarter hour)
- Web Hosting Fee - $125.00 per year. Includes SSL.
- Email setup $100.00. We recommend G-Suite. Each email address is $5 per month payable to Google.
- The yearly maintenance fee for updating plugins and site $150.00